IITian Institute of Mechanical Studies, Kurukshetra was established in year 2012 to guide Mechanical Engineers to achieve their Goals and Dreams.
We provide Specialized Coaching for GATE Mechanical.
Our Vision is Not to earn Tonnes of Money.
Our Vision is to help Students attain Success. We help them clarify the concepts of Mechanical Engineering which in turn helps them to get an Admission in a Good College like IITs/IISc or helps them to get a good Govt or Private job. Cracking GATE also helps them to be financially secure.
We have no Branches.
We run only ONE Batch of 40 Students. Out of which nearly 60% Students Crack GATE in first Attempt.
Our Result is
21 Students Crack GATE-2016 out of 40 Students Taught.
24 Students Crack GATE-2015 out of 40 Students Taught.
24 Students Crack GATE-2014 out of 40 Students Taught.
26 Students Crack GATE-2013 out of 40 Students Taught.
We have helped nearly 18 Students get selection in IITs/PSUs.
Why only IITian?
- Ex-IES / IITian Faculty.
- Syllabus of GATE-Mechanical Fully Covered.
- Syllabus Timely Covered (Course will end by First week of January).
- Every thing is taught from Zero. Even if you are a Botanist, You will have No problem in understanding Course.(All You need is knowledge if Science and Maths upto 10th level)
- We don't have multiple Batches/Branches. Full Focus will be on you only.
- Very Very Small Batch Strength (40 Only) in comparison to other centers that offer Full Syllabus Coverage by Ex-IES / IITian Faculty (nearly 400).
- Well Connected Easily Accessible. Saves a lot of Time, Money and Energy.
Major Mechanical Part is covered by Er. Manish Jindal.
Er. Manish Jindal is an Ex-IES & A Design Engineer from IIT-Delhi. Teaching is his passion. He is teaching since 2008. Although He got job offers from Government Concerns like Indian railways, Indian Ordinance Factories, from PSUs like BHEL and both National and International Companies like SRF, Eaton etc, He decided to commit his life to teaching.
For GATE he is coaching students since 2012.
Every year he teaches a Single Batch of 40 students. Out of which 21+ students have cracked GATE Every year (in first attempt itself).
He is well known for his Ability to Simplify Things and for his Result Oriented Approach. He makes everything Very Easy.
- Class are Neat and Clean, Well Ventilated, Well Lit and Air Conditioned.
- Because of Small Batch Strength, Size of Classroom is small and therefore Board Clearly Visible even from last seat.
- Clearly Audible.
- Easily Accessible. Kurukshetra is well connected to All cities by both bus and train. And Center is at walking distance from New Bus Stand.