Join Our GATE Mechanical Online Course - 2020 Batch (Design, Thermal & Production Portion Only, 13 Subjects)
Full Course Fee: Earlier Rs 12,000 / Now Available for Rs 9,999 Only (for 2020 Batch)
Course Validity (Visibility of Lectures): Upto 31st July 2020 for GATE -2020 Batch
With Only a Few Months Left in GATE Exam,
In this Course, I will Teach You
- Complete Design Portion (5 Subjects)
- Complete Thermal Portion (5 Subjects)
- Complete Production Portion (3 Subjects)
Remaining Part i.e.
- Industrial Engineering and Operation Research (2 Subjects)
- Fluid Mechanics and Fluid Machines (2 Subjects)
This Remaining Part, I will Teach You, after GATE Exam, It will help you in all other State and Center Exams.
Join Our GATE Mechanical Online Course - 2021 Batch ( Complete Technical Portion, 17 Subjects)
Full Course Fee: Earlier Rs 16,000 / Now Available for Rs 14,000 Only (for 2021 Batch)
Course Validity (Visibility of Lectures): Upto 31st July 2021 for GATE -2021 Batch.
GATE Mechanical Online Classes
Important Information About This Course:
Language: English / Hindi Mix (Just like our YouTube Videos)
Videos will Play Online (Just like Our YouTube Videos)
Videos Cannot be Downloaded.
Watch Videos from Any Device.
Watch Videos Any number of times.
Watch Videos in Any Order
Pre Recorded Lectures.
Instant Access to All Lectures.
Dedicated Discussion Forum For every Video. Discuss with me and All my Students.
Syllabus Covered under this Course:
- Everything that you need to Crack Gate Mechanical.
- It includes
Module 1: Applied Mechanics and Design (All Pre Recorded Videos Available Now)
- .Engineering Mechanics
- Strength of Materials - I, II
- Theory of Machines - I, II
- Machine Design - I, II
- Mechanical Vibrations
Module 2: Thermal Engineering (All Pre Recorded Videos Available Now)
- Internal Combustion Engines and Gas Turbine
- Steam Generation and Power
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- Heat Transfer
Module 3: Materials, Manufacturing and Production Engineering (Will be covered in October, November, December 2019)
- Material Science
- Manufacturing Processes
- Production Technology
Module 4: Industrial Engineering and Operation Research (Will be covered in March, April 2020)
- Industrial Engineering
- Operation Research
Module 5: Fluid Sciences (Will be covered in May, June 2020)
- Fluid Mechanics
- Hydraulic Machines
- + Doubts of GATE Previous Year Questions of PAST 10 Years will Also be Discussed in Class.
How do I Join the Course?
Enrollment is Done in 2 Steps.
Step -I of Enrollment
- Just Click on PAY NOW Button.
- Fill the Form.
- And Pay Fee.
Step - II of Enrollment
- Click on "Login" Button in Menu Bar on the Top.
- Click on "Enroll Now" Button
- Fill your Name, Email ID, and Password that you want to keep.
- Click "Sign Up" Button.
Your Enrollment is Now Complete
Your ID will be activated within 24 Hours.
Now, Just Login and Start Learning.
Have any Doubt?
- Feel Free to call Anytime at +91-7206 873757
- Or Mail your Query at email@example.com
- Or Connect to Ex-IES, IITian, Manish Jindal on Facebook at www.facebook.com/IESManishJindal